FRENCH COOKING CHICKEN : COOKING CHICKEN
French cooking chicken : Cooking mama 3 shop and chop rom : Cooking on a rotisserie
French Cooking Chicken
- French cuisine is a style of cooking originating from France, that has developed from centuries of social and political change. In the Middle Ages Guillaume Tirel (the Taillevent), a court chef, authored Le Viandier, one of the earliest recipe collections of Medieval France.
- easily frightened
- the flesh of a chicken used for food
- a domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs; believed to have been developed from the red jungle fowl
Dinner 15/11/07: Chicken with Mediterranean herbs and sliced potatoes
Poulet aux herbes de Provence
1 4lb chicken cut into 8 pieces
4 cloves garlic
250ml dry white wine
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp herbs de Provence or Mediterranean herbs
1 tbsp flour
250ml chicken stock
sprigs of thyme
1. Finely chop garlic cloves and shallots. Combine white wine, 2tbsp oil, shallots, half the garlic and herbes de Provence in the shallow non-metallic dish.
2. Add the chicken in the marinade, cover and marinate in the refridgerator for 2-3 hours. Meanwhile, prepare the potatoes...
(Cook the chicken)
3. Transfer chicken from the marinade to a large plate, reserve marinade. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Heat half the olive oil in the casserole. Add the chicken and cook over medium heat until browned. Sprinkle them with flour . Turn the chicken and cook until the flour is absorbed (2-3mins)
5. Pour in reserved marinade and stock, stir to mix with the chicken. Cover and cook until sauce thickens.
6. Transfer chicken with the sauce into a shallow baking dish (pyrex?), cover and bake, stirring occassionally until the chicken become golden (20 mins each side)
Serve hot with baked sliced Potatoes and garnish with fresh thyme leaves.
Makes 4 servings.
Tête de volaille émergeant du bouillon d'une Poule au pot (Franc
Tete de volaille emergeant du bouillon d'une authentique Poule au pot, cuisinee de maniere traditionnelle (France). Tags: tete; volaille; poulet; Gallus gallus; emerger; flotter; bouillon de viande; soupe; garbure; Poule au pot; campagne; cuisine traditionnelle francaise; specialite; plat francais; recette; tradition; typique; authentique; campagnard; rustique; savoureux; gastronomie; cuisiner; legume; nourriture familliale; degout; degoutant; repoussant; repugnant; delicieux; gras; graisse; France; head; poultry; chicken broth; emerge; float; meat broth; soup; countryside; traditional French cooking; specialty; dish; recipe; typical; rustic; gastronomy; cook; vegetable; family food; disgust; disgusting; repelling; delicious; fat; skanky; repulsive; yucky; repugnant; repugnance; distasteful; abhorrent; hen; savoury; course; tasty; fowl; authentic; genuine;
butterball cooking instructions
sushi cooking classes chicago
propane cooking stove
cooking while camping
sims 3 cooking with the best
table top cooking
cooking wild goose
cooking and fishing 1 450
cooking crafts for kids
Post a comment