COOL MATH COOKING GAMES. COOL MATH
Cool Math Cooking Games. Newport Pig Cooking.
Cool Math Cooking Games
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- Become or cause to become calm or less excited
- Behave in a less excitable manner
- Become or cause to become less hot
- neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat; "a cool autumn day"; "a cool room"; "cool summer dresses"; "cool drinks"; "a cool breeze"
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature; "the cool of early morning"
- In Welsh mythology, Math fab Mathonwy, also called Math ap Mathonwy (Math, son of Mathonwy) was a king of Gwynedd who needed to rest his feet in the lap of a virgin unless he was at war, or he would die. The story of Math is the fourth book of The Four Branches of the Mabinogi.
- mathematics: a science (or group of related sciences) dealing with the logic of quantity and shape and arrangement
- MATH is an American Improv/experimental band formed in Woodstock, New York in the mid 90s. The band's shifting personnel has included members of various other bands, most notably Billy Riker and Joey Eppard of 3 and Dave Bodie of Time of Orchids and Kayo Dot.
I've been tagged.
A flickr friend "one under the sun" see number 16
16 things… this must be better than therapy… I hate introspection… but it looks like I like … three little dots… now is that three things…. I think not.
1.I tend to ramble, when I talk or write… it is like an association game… generally I dislike games… but it is fun to win… oh I ramble.
2. I am retired after working for 30 years and one day… which I loved until the last two years… hence my present condition.
3.I love to cook… hence my present condition… cause I also like to eat my cooking… and so does my wife … friends… ooops.
4.I have also been known to enjoy a beer if scots or Irish… a whisky if Irish… even red wine if American.
5.I prefer bottled water to tap… if you lived in Atlanta you would understand… I prefer sparkling to still water… hmmm seem to be fixated on food.
6.My priority in life is to find a way to slow down time… it is not right that as you get older time speeds up… even if you just sit and do nothing, which I tried, it still just speeds by… so you might as well keep moving.
7.I love the a good film… fine dinning, plays, live music… picnics, friends… just a few at a time… family can be a pain but I tolerate… but to tell you the truth I would rather be with my wife sitting on the couch watching TV and holding hands.
8.I get a real kick outta my dogs… they have replaced my son as someone I have to take care of… he is on his own… has his own mind… and we go through spells… right now we are good… he is thirty years younger…so… let’s see, I hate math… oh he is 33.
9.I have got to keep this short or I will have a novel instead of a list.
10.I guess I should say something about photography… I wish I knew my style… it changes like my taste in music. I am working a lot with flowers and doing a more documentation type thingy, many of the photos will be used for signage.
11.I enjoy my new persoanl photo(above), it reflects in some small way many of the folks I follow on flickr… not really but I like to think so, more artsy kinda stuff, oh I mean photography.
12.Flickr offers a great range of photographers… I can say all that I see offer something to me… put in the inspiration category.
13.I love a rut… deeper the better… it organizes my day… however my goal is to get out of ruts… it takes long legs… change, variety, differences, all help… look I used commas.
14.I volunteer a lot now and find myself very busy… moreso if I can say than when I worked for a living… don’t tell anyone… my vol efforts include the botanical garden, aquarium, and history center.
15.Are you still reading this? … look a question mark.
16.Wow, it is over, let’s see one more thing… I wish I could figure out how to respond to folks on flicr but using that little insert thing with their icon… and use hyperlinks… and all those cool things. Maybe someday. Remember work hard but don’t forget to have fun.
Sometimes I think that I don't know that much - But math sucks!~
Math sucks (quack quack)
Math sucks (quack quack)
You don't even have to spell it, all you have to do is yell it!
Math sucks (math sucks)
Math sucks (math sucks)
Sometimes I think that I don't know that much--But math sucks!
Best lyrik I've ever heard! :D hahah
xmas cooking games
some cooking games for girls
cooking colleges in new york
cooking tour of italy
cooking mama cook off walkthrough
oven temperature cooking pizza
cooking soup games
cooking turkey in rival roaster
kids cooking recipe
Post a comment